Sunday, March 27, 2011

I just took a massive shift


Whatever is happening in this world right now is big. Bigger than I think we all want to acknowledge. There is a major shift, a massive dump of different energy, a steamy pile of changes, a hot coil of transformation, a flushing remodeling of some pretty major things.....

What I mean to say is that it seems that everyone I know is going through some heavy and life-changing things lately. Some have been brewing for a while and just now being exposed or acted upon. Some seem sudden or approaching rapidly. Career changes, divorce, love, spiritual awakening, relocation and reinvention, it seems no one is left untouched from this universal shift.

if you feel it, you are not alone. What really matters is what we do with these forces. You can accept and embrace, or reject and erase. My decision to deal with the impending whirlwind of change came to me in a dream.

My dreams are really sacred to me. I am a vivid lucid dreamer and have learned more about myself from listening to my dreams than pondering in my waking life. So,

many months ago in the tension of weird times and feeling that something big was coming, I lay in my lucid state drifting off into the abyss.

::: I was sitting at the edge of a tidal pool looking in and playing with the water. I was watching the life inside the pool and on the other side of it was a gentle river. A distant and faint song started to play. It was familiar, but not one I had ever paid much attention to. A voice spoke to me. Clear as day. It said: "Sure there are sea horses and starfish in the pond, but it's not the kind of place you want to swim in. Cat! You are a swimmer!! The river can sweep you away to some amazing places. You might get caught in the current and end up somewhere very different, but lay back, things will be fine, watch the clouds as they go by" With that last seven words that were spoken, they synched up with the song playing faintly. It was a NOFX song containing that phrase.:::

A sense of reassurance and excitement, I transcended back into consciousness. I went to my computer and with some searching, I found the song. 'Lazy' by NOFX. it's about being lazy and allowing the world to go on without you. Something all to familiar to me at the time. i could watch the clouds or flow with them.

It was a shocking realization. Whatever guidance it was, it was exactly what I needed. I decided then and there that it was time to immerse myself in the river. Move to Vancouver, follow my dreams, allow myself happiness and now was the time. This huge change wasn't going to pass me by and I would let the current take me to better places. Looking back at how pivotal that moment was still shocks me.

That day, like it was waiting for me, I found a place to live and started packing. The divorce I was working through now seemed like a relief instead of a burden. Suddenly, the tension was gone and Mikull and I regained the sense of friendship that we had almost lost.

So I move and suddenly that constant search for this feeling called 'home' and a sense of being where I belong came true.

The changes that were long overdue were happening.The optimism I have always valued just had rocket boosters installed.

So many people I know are going through a similar thing. There are a few people resisting the change and then those that are facing it head on. I am seeing dreams come true, seeing the best being brought out in some people and witnessing miracles.

I have seen the end of the world. It involves being swept away one by one. In my opinion, it's no use resisting what is inevitable. it's how we evolve. Learn to go with the flow or be the strong resistance. Whatever you choose, that's your dream. Follow that dream. It's how I found a life better than I ever thought possible.

Notice how you always feel relieved, better and lighter on your feet after taking a massive shift?

; )

Go be happy.

Cat Ashbee

No comments:

Post a Comment